Brain continues to melt....

Day 23: Greatest Showman songs have been stuck in my head ever since I got here.

Friday: So we learned in mongolian that "because" is not an acceptable answer to anything (take note mom and kylie). On Wednesday we got new missionaries in our zone, they are going to denmark and are super cool. Elder Neilson and I get along super good. He is from Texas, and was student body president and all that jazz. He's awesome. For workout time, Elder Scrimsher and I play volleyball against all the Provo All Stars and knock their ego's down to size. It's super fun, they get so upset all the time over it. But that was Friday.

Saturday: Today the language got easier, we taught a lesson and I actually was able to speak from my mind, rather than read pre written sentences. It was really really cool. Also I walked into class and Ogden and Scrimsher were on the wheely chairs singing "Rewrite the Stars" while wheeling around the room. It was so so funny, oh I was dying. 

Sunday: Church was good on Sunday. Every Sunday night we watch church movies, or MTC devotionals from apostles. Tonight we chose to watch a devotional by Elder Holland. Wow. He's a stone cold killer. In his talk he literally starts yelling at us for not taking the time we have seriously enough. He told us that there will never be a time like this again, we will never have the opportunities we have right now. It was pretty funny because Dad told me almost word for word what he told us. Must be true I guess. But it was a really good message, it helped me focus a lot. Sunday's are pretty average around here, nothing too special happened. 

Monday: So Monday was really good. We had freaking Taco Bell for dinner. Yeah. Taco freaking Bell. It was definitely a mood lifter. So I'm still reading Jesus the Christ and it's so good. Everyone should read that. Today we just went to class and had our brains melted again by Mongolian. It is starting to make sense, but the more I think about it the less it makes sense. Its rough. Later that night though Elder Neilson and I just hungout and talked for way too long and it was super rough to wake up on Tuesday.

Tuesday: Today was pretty awesome, Scrimsher and Neilson and I played all the Provo All Stars in basketball (3v3) and ran them (as we usually do) and they got so mad one of them almost punched Scrimsher, so the gym people got called on them and they got lectured the rest of the gym time. It was pretty awesome, those kids are punks and it's hilarious watching them get so upset over everything. Later that night there was a devotional and they showed us the video of the Book of Mormon videos they are releasing in September. Wow, those are gonna be super super cool. If you can find the trailer anywhere I suggest you watch it. It is very very cool, I hope we can watch them in Mongolia.

Wednesday: So yesterday started out really good, then the new people came. They are replacing the Swedes and the Nords. Most of them are cool, but unfortunately some of them are tools. Everyone slept in our room so they didn't have to deal with them on their first night. They are all a bunch of Brovos so it will be intersting to see what they do. 

But not much happened this week. Everything is the same everyday all day long. Sorry if my emails get monotonous while I'm here.

Love you guys.

Love,
Austin
 Austin's Zone minus the new arrivals that came yesterday.
 Again, naps are life
 Looking a little exhausted. 

 Elder Nelson from Texas.  In Austin's Zone, heading to Denmark.



 Elder Scrimsher soaking in the view of the outside world. 
 Elder Ogden in the Valentine's Day glassed that we sent to Austin.
 Austin's District.  They met a sister from Mongolia that is going to serve at Temple Square.
 Freezing at the Temple. He sure loves that coat. 
 Elder Scrimsher
 Elders Scrimsher and Ogden

 Elders Austin, Jesperson and Sister Botitta.  
The Mongols



This made me laugh. I miss his face. 

Comments

Popular Posts