Send Help!

Austin's first email from the MTC.  This was the afternoon that he arrived:  




Hey, I'm not dead. They dont speak any english in the classrooms so RIP to me. Mongolian is freaking hard. I might die. Send help and a frisbee, the guys I'm with are dope. It's gonna be fun, my P day is thursday, but it's next thursday that I will get to email you again. 


My mailing address is 
Elder Austin Brett Schofield
APR05 MON-ULA
2005 N 900 E Unit 213
Provo UT 84602

It's pretty fun here, the language is just like trying to ski in the middle of summer while being chased by grizzly bear. I'ts tough, I'm definitely behind because everyone else did the facetime stuff. 

Gotta go, love you all. You'll get a longer email next week. Have a good week, love you all so much.

Austin




Austin and his companion Elder Austin Jesperson

Comments

Popular Posts